Patagonia Surf Brim Hat
The fantasy is blue skies, blue water and palm-lined points—heatstroke and headaches don’t have to be part of the deal. A secure, fast-drying hat for warm weather or tropical surf travel, the Surf Brim offers lightweight comfort for long hours in unrelenting sun. Made from soft and durable 100% nylon (38% recycled) with 50+ UPF sun protection and a spray-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it has a 360-degree foam brim that provides full coverage while still allowing clean duck-dives. The dark underbill reduces glare. Two vent/drain holes reduce water and heat build-up. A soft chin strap keeps the hat secure in the water or wind, and can be easily tucked away when not in use. An adjustable, elastic rear buckle customizes the fit.
- Made of soft, fast-drying, easy-care nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection and a sun-blocking foam brim that holds its shape
- Stiff full brim allows for clean duck-dives
- Headband dries quickly and provides a comfortable fit; soft neoprene chin strap tucks away when not in use
- Dark underbill reduces glare; two vent/drain holes reduce water and heat build-up
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
Shell and underbill: 3.9-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Chin strap: 1mm neoprene.
Shell and underbill fabric are certified as bluesign® approved